Age: Varies depending on birth date and progression. Generally 36 months to 44 months.
Teacher-Child Ratio: 1 :10
Max Class Size: 1:10
Class Hours: 7:00am to 6:00pm
- 7:00-9:00 Combine outside or in gym
- 9:00-9:30 Breakfast and morning discussion
- 9:30-10:30 Learning Centers in class
- 10:30-11:00 Small Group Projects
- 11:00-12:00 Outside or Gym
- 12:00-1:00 Lunch
- 1:00-3:00 Nap
- 3:00-3:30 Afternoon Snack
- 3:30-4:30 Learning Centers
- 4:30-5:00 Review of Day and Music/Story Time
- 5:00-6:00 Gym or Outside
Adjustments to the schedule will be made as necessary based on daily activities, field trips, and/or needs of the children.
Curriculum: English Language Arts, Mathematics, Approaches to Learning and Science, Social/Emotional Development and Social Studies, Creative Arts, Physical Health and Safety, and Technology.
Assessments: Every 3 months or more often, as needed.
Lesson Plans: based on the interests and developmental progress of the children in the group. Click here for an example.
Karla CastilloHead Teacher:
801.328.3043 ext. 233
Employed since 2014