Admission to C Street Child Development Center is based on space availability without regard to race, religion, national origin, or ancestry. We accept children from six weeks through sixth grade year around. During the school year, children in first through sixth grade will be accepted into the Full Day Program during most major school closures only. Admittance for any child into the Program is decided when birthdate criteria is met, the Directors, teacher, and parents agree that the program will meet the individual needs of the child, and the child’s admittance will not be detrimental to the group as a whole.
1. A tour of the facility and classrooms must be completed.
2. A space* is offered by C Street Administration (generally after clearing the waiting list).
*We allow 7 days for you to accept or decline the offer in written form.
3. Parents/Guardians complete an Intake Appointment (new family orientation) and register for the program by submitting a Program Application.
A space for your child will not be held until this process is completed in its entirety and within the stated deadlines.
1. Children moving up from previous classroom.
2. Siblings of any currently enrolled child(ren) are second priority.
3. Members of the First Presbyterian Church are third priority.